Further Precautionary Measures at PhysioActive Physiotherapy Clinic
To safeguard the health and well-being of our patients and staff, we have stepped up precautionary measures at our clinics with immediate effect:
Mandatory temperature taking of all visitors
- Temperature-taking will apply to all patients and accompanying patients who enter our clinics.
- Anyone presenting themselves with a temperature of above 37.5 degrees Celsius will not be permitted to enter the clinic.
- Please try to limit the number of accompanying persons during your treatment.
Disinfecting at the clinic
- All handles and desk surfaces are disinfected on an hourly basis.
- Staff – mandatory washing of hands before and after attending to every patient.
- Disinfecting of Equipment – before any use by patients.
- Supplies of Wet wipes and hand sanitizers are available in the clinic for patients’ use.
Rescheduling of appointments
We ask you to reschedule your appointment if:
- You have been unwell with flu symptoms or fever in the past 14 days .
- You have visited Mainland China, South Korea, Japan, Iran, Italy, France, Germany, Switzerland, the UK or any ASEAN countries in the past 14 days.
- A member of your family or household has been in one of the above countries in the past 14 days and has been feeling unwell.
- During the week, only 1 staff and 1 therapist will be on duty at any given point in time. During the weekend, 1 staff and 2 therapist will be on duty.
- Staff are encouraged not to take public transport to/from the clinic
Thank you for your continued support and trust in Physioactive.
The Physioactive Team.